- Free music industry education center www.artistjumpoff.com
- Artist Inspiration area. www.artistjumpoff.com
- EDUCATION OF CHILDREN IN MUSIC
- music wishlist for EDUCATION OF CHILDREN IN MUSIC DONERS
- Advertise/promote your music on our website
- Artistjumpoff Radio Hosted by Mr Murder & Oryn the...
- Get music
- Get Rebelgear
- The Warrior Tour
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
How torap @ www.artistjumpoff.com
Connecting with Listeners Lyrics that deal with real life are a great way to connect with listeners, as people can easily relate to what you are saying if they have been through something similar. Many of the most admired artists use this technique. Big Daddy Kane I think when you look at artists like Melle Mel, Chuck D, 2Pac Shakur, when you look at artists like these cats, it’s the type of thing where what they’re talking about is something that you’ve experienced, something that you’re probably having a problem with. [Like] a bad part of your life, something that you hate having to deal with, and they just touched upon it in song and you felt it, because this is something that’s been messing with you mentally. You felt it and it touched you that way—it hits your heart.
Labels: artisjumpoff, artistjumpoff, ARTISTS, bob brazee, boston, BOSTON MUSIC, crazy eighty seven, dani dragon, dannielle dennis, emceeing, freeway, grand master caz, jimmy hendrinks, oryn therebel, project hybrid, rarehiphop, steven bonner, u.f.c., united front music, unitedfrontmusic