- Free music industry education center www.artistjumpoff.com
- Artist Inspiration area. www.artistjumpoff.com
- EDUCATION OF CHILDREN IN MUSIC
- music wishlist for EDUCATION OF CHILDREN IN MUSIC DONERS
- Advertise/promote your music on our website
- Artistjumpoff Radio Hosted by Mr Murder & Oryn the...
- Get music
- Get Rebelgear
- The Warrior Tour
Monday, December 17, 2012
how to rap @ www.artistjumpoff.com
Clever lyrical content is so important to become competative An example of this is in Eric B. & Rakim’s “No Omega”: I’m the Alpha, with no Omega, Beginning without the end, so play the . . . Here, Rakim describes himself as the first letter of the Greek alphabet (Alpha) and then says there is “no Omega,” which is the last letter of the same alphabet. So he is saying he can flow forever because he begins but doesn’t end—but he says it in a technically inventive way. Different artists have their own ideas about what inspires the braggadocio form, from the competitive nature of hip-hop to the struggles of young black men in America.